April 5, 2011

Flickr favorite



This week we play by theme "fashionable mosaic". I love colorful dresses and bold color combination, of course i love to wear black but always with a touch of color! I also love tights, shoes, bags ehehheeh ... I am always looking for particular, special, OOAK stuff....:D
________
Questa settimana il collage seguiva un tema specifico "fashion" e come noi lo interpretiamo. Adoro vestirmi in maniera colorata e abbinando colori forti, naturalmente amo anche vestirmi di nero ma aggiungendo sempre un tocco di colore!! Adoro calze, scarpe e borse eheheheeh.... ricerco cose particolari, speciali..uniche!

More collage on Artmind blog

9 comments:

  1. Wow, we love all your finds! Great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especialy like the grey tights... I'm a fan of knitted tighs! They never look good on me, dough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which remind me I bought a really cool pair of violet knitted tights at the Venise Airport last time I went to Italia... ;) Never was able to put them on my north american legs :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to wear black with a touch of color too! Love the new 'fashion' of your blog banner! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all of you for the sweet comments :)
    @Marie, I like them too :) and yes they are difficult to wear :D ahhhh really you bought a pair in Italy :))) I bought a pair in Ireland and I wear them once :))) hihihihih

    @thanks artmind, you notice that I change my blog a little :))))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...